Saturday, August 1, 2015

"Blizzard Inside"

Feels like I'm never going to make it through this alive 
I want to but I'm already dying inside

Another cold day in December
And I wonder, does she remember 

Lost in the freezing cold of my memory and I wonder, does she ever think of me

As I drive through the freezing rain 
I hope this cold can numb the pain

As I push on and ignore the blizzard outside
I'm trapped by the memories I can't hide

Winter rages on into January's new year
But there's no "auld lang syne" for me here

Praying that the thaw of another spring
Can help me make it through this thing

This torment, this hell I've placed myself in
And let me learn to let go and live again

While I watch another snowflake fall
I question why we bother to love at all

A feeling as discordant as Crimson on snow
When you want to hang on while they let go

Every time I think I've finally let go and surrender
I find myself wondering, does she? Does she remember me? 





1 comment:

  1. But nobody knows who that might be, or what patterns will emerge. They marched in lockstep to take their turn in front of a scrum of cameras before walking off in single file to make room for the next line.. Il fait de la comp Il a commenc par le hip hop cinq ans et ensuite, il a essay le ballet et il n'a jamais arr raconte sa m de voir son fils avoir la m passion.

    Professor Bernard Freamon teaches courses on modern day slavery and human trafficking at Seton Jordan Shoes For Sale Hall University School of MK Outlet Law in New Jersey and also specializes in Islamic Legal History. 16, 2016. At least since the Tang dynasty (617 907) China has Air Force 1 In Store had secret societies.

    He is a force when he's going, an intimidating presence with size, speed and strength and a finisher's hands. A fire tornado is already a rare event, exceptionally so when it impacts a Coach Outlet Clearance highly populated area, Neil Lareau, an assistant professor of atmospheric sciences at the University of Nevada at Reno, told the Times.

    Official told NBC News, but the information was not understood as the first warning signs of an impending global pandemic. The first time I think the Nats need a 5th starter at home is 4/18. Price Changes. She opened her show with a monologue from her living room in which she extended her gratitude to medical workers and everyone else on the front lines of combating COVID 19.

    : le fonds COW suit la profitabilit du b le CUT Cheap Nike Air Force 1 investit dans New Air Jordan Shoes le bois, FOIL suit les alumineries et JO est dans le caf VROM Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale ne contient que des constructeurs de voitures. I had come to terms with the injury a little bit, but there so much up in the air for me this summer and that taken a bit of a backseat Yeezy Shoes For Sale given the circumstances, said Borowiecki...

    ReplyDelete